Dr. Kirk Elliott is an economist, entrepreneur, and CEO of ELLIOTT GLOBAL, a holding company with ownership interests in finance, e-Commerce, production, skincare, manufacturing, and a non-profit charitable foundation. Dr. Elliott also serves as a wealth manager through a company he founded, SOVEREIGN ADVISORS, that serves a global clientele. Dr. Elliott has authored numerous books, curriculum’s, and media projects including:
- Comparative Analysis of Inflation Adjusted Investment Returns 2000-2017 (2017)
- Strategic Investing (2017)
- How Nations Die | Lessons from History: The Fall of Rome and America Today (2017)
- Co-creator and producer of The Missing Chapter Curriculum (2015)
- 300 Million Slaves (2013)
- 10 Ways to Avoid the Economic Tsunami (2013)
- Surviving Global Governance (2013)
- The Gold and Silver Mastery Program Curriculum (2013)
- An Empirical Identification of an Appropriate Inflation Definition and an Inflation Targeting Monetary Policy Regime (2007)
Dr. Elliott earned a Ph.D. in Theology from the Phoenix University of Theology (Th.D), a Ph.D. in Public Policy and Administration from Walden University, a Master of Arts in International studies from the University of Denver, and B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Colorado.
Dr. Elliott serves on the boards for the MORE Foundation, Patrick Henry College, The Dr. James Dobson Family Institute, and formerly the Council for National Policy Action, Inc.
Dr. Elliott has served as adjunct faculty for Liberty University, Fort Lewis College, Walden University, and the Phoenix University of Theology in the areas of economics, public policy, and
Dr. Elliott lives in southwest Colorado with his wife JoLayne and two children.